NewTwin – Forum for innovation of Town Twinning
- To promote the concept of town twinning.
- To start, revitalise and develop town twinning relationships.
- To improve the quality of the activities within existing twinning relationships.
- To develop new skills amongst those who are responsible for twinning activities at local level.
- To develop innovative and creative ideas on twinning relationships linked to the knowledge of the reality by young volunteers.
- To exchange of ideas between participants, their cultural heritage and history of twinning in their cities.
- To foster the common idea of EU and the development of sense of EU identity.
- Youth Forum NewTwin;
- Creation of Manual & booklets – creating an interactive online platform
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- Biedrība “ Pozitīvā Doma” (Latvia)
- Crossing Borders (Denmark)
- YPCSD (Romania)
- Comité de Jumelage de Hyères les Palmiers (France)
- LC EDUCATIONAL (Cyprus)
- Fundatia ACTIVITY (Romania)
- YSPDB (Bulgaria)
Info & contacts
Date of the project
01/02/2011 – 31/01/2012