- To foster knowledge about multiple discrimination and ways to tackle it, by creating common practices and sharing experiences of working with multiple targets.
- To increase the capacity-building in youth work and training opportunities for partners, by transferring them competencies, skills, tools and activities to be applied in the youth field, especially for those working with young people with fewer opportunities.
- To spread the Youth in Action Programme and to increase the number of organisations that work with it, by presenting them during the two courses the programme, actions and how to write and manage projects under it.
- To contribute and extend European values such as respect of human rights, solidarity, diversity, tolerance, etc., by linking the importance of defending them with the construction of more inclusive societies in Europe.
- Implementation of two training courses:
- COYOUTH: Combating multiple discrimination in youth (June 2012): 8 days of training focused on the study and knowledge of the phenomenon of discrimination on the basis of a range of grounds operating separately: age, gender, race, sexual orientation, disability.
- MULTIACTION: Multiple actions against exclusion (December 2012): 8 days of capacity-building, skills transferring and empowering training course for actors working with young people socially excluded, including those who are excluded because of victims of multiple discrimination.
- Dissemination and exploitation of the results.
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- Know and Can Association (Bulgaria)
- Youth society for peace and development of Balkans (Bulgaria)
- Pistes Solidaires (France)
- Social alternative institute (Latvia)
- Youth daycare centre (Lithuania)
- Ocre (Portugal)
- Asociatia youth&future (Romania)
- Universitatea Valahia Din Targoviste (Romania)
- Young partners for Civil Society Organisation (Romania)
- Floriana Local Council (Malta)
- Internationaler Bund Verbund Brandenburg forder (Germany)
- Ibeth (Turkey)
- Continuous action (Estonia)
- Divadlo Bez Domova (Slovakia)