- To improve volunteers’ personal, social and professional skills.
- To promote intercultural exchanges between volunteers and the local community.
- To foster active citizenship and community development.
- To foster cooperation between organisations in the youth field and promote the exchange of best practices.
- Multimedia (photographing and video shooting of different events and projects; graphic design).
- Project management (assisting in writing and implementation of youth exchange or other European projects, assisting in the organization of local events within Europe Direct activities).
- Administrative support to partner organisations (communication activities, logistic support during cultural activities, training courses, youth exchanges, work camps).
- Promotion of Erasmus+ Programme in schools, universities, youth clubs.
- People living with disability (organization of workshops, therapeutic and leisure time activities, organization of sports events, bazaars and festival).
- Environmental education for children.
- Assistance to library and museum of ethno arts and bio construction (book renting and cultural events organizing).
- Visibility and communication (updating organization’s web site, production of posters).
- Radio on-air (preparation of radio shows about youth).
- Presentation of the volunteers’ personal project at the sending organisation.
- MORE Booklet: collection of most representative articles about volunteers’ experience.
- Organization of 2 Infodays about mobility opportunities.
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- Kulturno izobrazevalno drustvo PiNA (Slovenia)
- ProAtlântico – Associação Juvenil (Portugal)
- Kinonikes Sineteristikes Drastiriotites Efpathon Omadon EDRA (Greece)
- Pistes-Solidaires (France)
- Gesellschaft für Europabildung e.V. (Germany)
- Omladinski Centar “Iskoristi dan – Carpe Diem” DOBOJ (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Solidarites Jeunesses MCP (France)
- Espírito de Mudança – Associação Juvenil (Portugal)
- Sistem ve Jenerasyon Dernegi (Turkey)