- To make students and teachers better equipped to work in international environments both at home and abroad.
- To create a functional and sustainable strategic partnership to facilitate the internationalization of VET programs.
- To create a specific tool for internationalization.
- Designed learning and information platform for VET teachers/students.
- Generated study module for VET teachers/students (in English).
- Piloted the study course in all participating countries (20 learners in each partner country).
- Disseminated information about the platform in all participating countries VET institutions (including universities, preparing VET teachers) and informed Europe wide educational networks.
- Held 4 planning meetings (including the final seminar) to discuss and spread outcomes of the project among local VET institutions.
- Developed digital platform accumulates all study materials and course instructions.
- Educational component: the study module, developed jointly by the project partners.
- Information source for all interested VET institutions: information resources provide cultural awareness about the host countries.
- Source of networking and communication: reflection and evaluation tools for mobility; videos, blogs and other on-line materials for sharing mobility experiences.