MOBILE – Mobility In Learning in Europe
- Improving the quality of mobility projects for disadvantaged learners.
- Improving access to international work exchange opportunities and upgrading their quality.
- Developing a common European quality assurance system that focuses on learners, teachers, sending organisations, receiving organisations and the companies that offer work placements.
- Offering easy accessible and up-to-date information about placements for disadvantaged beneficiaries.
- Promoting and valorising a coaching model that exploits international work exchange of disadvantaged beneficiaries.
- Quality assurance system and Qualification and certification system, focuses on mentors, teachers, beneficiaries and enterprises and educational institutions.
- E-learning platform
- Training programmes, Toolkit
- Competence card, certification and learning tool for key competences.
- Booklet about peer mentoring and job shadowing experiences and tools.
- Setting up a quality framework describing the competences of mentors, teachers and beneficiaries in international work exchange.
- Identifying teachers, trainers, mentors and beneficiaries who will participate in hosting and sending mobilities.
- Identifying wider network of stakeholders to participate in piloting and testing the training programmes.
- Piloting and delivering draft “training the trainer” programmes to teachers in sending country.
- Mini conferences and Seminars for mentors, trainers, teachers and beneficiaries, decision makers, companies and educational institutions.
- International work exchanges (mobilities).
- Coordinator: Euricon (The Netherlands)
- Anders Ljungstedts gymnasium (Sweden)
- VHS Aachen (Germany)
- CKU Sopot (Poland)
- Art 27 (Belgium)
- Doncaster College (United Kingdom)
- Fundación Tomillo (Spain)