- Supporting the entrepreneurship of migrants, asylum seekers and refugees.
- Involving professionals from business and social areas in educational communities as volunteers/mentors for inclusive entrepreneurship.
- Identifying job opportunities for migrants, asylum seekers and refugees.
- Designing a digital environment for business incubation and mentoring.
- Developing an application that facilitates the retrieval of financial and legal information by new migrant entrepreneurs.
- Mapping of entrepreneurial ecosystems in partner countries;
- Designing models for the involvement of volunteers/mentors;
- Organisation of workshops in each partner country to gather strategies for the labour inclusion of migrants;
- Focus groups with NGOs, incubators, and entrepreneurs.
- Methodological toolkit to recruit professionals from the entrepreneurial world as volunteers/mentors in incubation programmes
- Bank of ideas to identify and collect sustainable strategies for the inclusion of migrant people in the business world
- Digital environment to support sustainable incubation processes
- Application (BETA version) for easier access to financial and legal information by people with a migrant background new to entrepreneurship
- Improving entrepreneurship programmes in adult education centres;
- Identification of new social and sustainable business models;
- At least 80 companies, NGOs and public administrations involved in 4 countries;
- 18 new entrepreneurs with a migrant background involved in the testing phase;
- At least 30 people with migrant background involved in 4 countries in the testing of the online platform dedicated to incubation programmes;
- At least 30 new entrepreneurs involved in testing the BETA version of the application.
- PRO SOCIAL – Pro Social Business e.V. (Germany, coordinator)
- MEATH – MEATH COMMUNITY RURAL AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT PARTNERSHIP LIMITED (Ireland)
- CESIE (Italy)
- LEARNING WIZARD – Learning Wizard d.o.o.za savjetovanje (Croatia)
- ACV – EMPRESAS CON VALORES (Spain)
- AKMI – AKMI KATARTISI EKPAIDEYSI ANONYMI ETAIREIA (Greece)