- To enable youth who have participated in volunteer programmes in the transfer of their non-formal learning experience into applicable skills for their personal and professional future.
- To identify, using the experiences of the participants, methods to involve volunteers with fewer opportunities therefore increasing their participation in the YiA programme.
- To consider the acquired competences of the participants in the context of them becoming mentors, peers or motivational supporters to potential volunteers, particularly with youth with fewer opportunities.
- To strengthen partnerships and increase the quality of future projects in this field.
The Training Course was attended by 35 youngsters coming from 8 EU countries. During 9 days and through activities based on reciprocal maieutic approach, learning by doing and peer learning, all the participants tried to convert their previous experience of volunteering to an asset both for other volunteers and for a professional future. Moreover, they tried to put it in practice as a critical and improving tool for other volunteering projects.
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- Pistes Solidaires (France)
- Point Europa (United Kingdom)
- EIL Cultural Learning (United Kingdom)
- El Consul Youth Association (Spain)
- AFEMJO-CLM – Asociacion para el Fomento del Empleo de los Jòvenes de Castilla- La Mancha (Spain)
- “Fekete Sereg” IFjùsàgi Egyesulet (Hungary)
- Ciena-Centro de Iniciativas Europeias do Norte Alentejano (Portugal)
- MEDITERRANEAN SOS Network (Greece)
- Regional Association for rural development- ARDR (Romania)