- To characterise and analyse needs of minors in residential care when transitioning to adulthood life, and practices and needs of residential care professionals in relation to the provision of ageing-out support.
- To train and enhance the capacity of residential care professionals as Leaving Care Mentors that they can support the resilience, entrepreneurial drive and forward goal projection skills of children in care.
- To contribute to the empowerment and social integration of care-leavers.
- To establish solid, inclusive and sustainable multi-agency support networks of stakeholders to facilitate, foster and safeguard the inclusion of care-leavers in terms of labour as well as wider society.
- Ageing – out needs report and infographics presenting the current situation in partner countries regarding integration of care leavers.
- Mentoring Integration programme outlining a set of activities that can be performed by residential care professionals working with care-leavers.
- Assessment toolkit supporting personalised assessment of children in residential care.
- Platform 4 Cooperation where various stakeholders can interact in order to provide the best possible services to youngsters.
- Implementing the research and contextual needs analysis focusing on legal frameworks and best practices related to care and care leaving.
- Planning and facilitating sustainable cooperation between stakeholders, residential care providers and care-leavers through multi-agency Collaboration Continuum Network.
- Developing of Mentoring Integration Programme and Assessment toolkit that would enable care professionals to provide targeted and proper guidance to care-leavers.
- Establishing a Platform 4 Cooperation that facilitates communication between partners, residential care providers and post-care stakeholders.
- “Hope For Children” UNCRC Policy Center (Cyprus, coordinator)
- Associacao Portuguesa Conversas De Psicologia Apcdp (Portugal)
- Associacio per a la Creacio i Estudis de Projectes Socials C.E.P.S. (Spain)
- The Smile of the Child (Greece)
- M.C Management center limited (Cyprus)
- CESIE (Italy)