- To complement typical career guidance methods with an innovative and effective methodology, tailored on NEET (not in Education, Employment or Training) youths between 16 and 25 years of age.
- To stimulate young people so that they can better access employment.
- To train trainers and educators on new instruments aimed at young people’s employment.
- Gathering best practice cases of successful job placements for young people in the five participating countries
- Pilot sessions that will enable 10-20 youths per country to carry out a creative process according to the pedagogy developed by the project partner “Les Ateliers d’Art Contemporain”
- Train the trainer in the field of youth placements and integration
- Artistic valorization and post-production of the artistic objects created during the pilot sessions
- Report on youth inclusion networks and practical cases. The analyzed best practices have used several forms of art to integrate young people: theatre, video-making, dance, art-therapy, music and street art
- Training for artists/trainers on the basis of intercultural psychology as well as a socio-artistic training through which each participant developed its own artistic video-performance, starting from a personal idea
- Artistic Workshop to allow 17 young Italians and migrants allowing the youngsters to explore a new dimension, to increase their competences and to have fun while getting to know each other.
- INSART video-performances created by the young participants in the art workshop: Broken Barriers | Gifted life | Réveil
- Case studies based on the artistic workshops. Description of the modules of the European pilot training for trainers and educators: Berlin | Liverpool | Palermo | Paris
- Newsletter, Leaflet, Final international conference (Berlin, Germany)
- INSART Manual for trainers and educators
- Video, photographs and catalogue of final exhibition in Berlin
- Coordinator: Berlink (Germany)
- Les Ateliers d’Art Contemporain (Belgium)
- Merseyside Expanding Horizons (United Kingdom)
- Elan Interculturel (France)
- CESIE (Italy)