- Counter discriminatory behaviour in youth sport and contribute to making the sport environment safe and accessible for all regardless of ethnicity, religion, ability, gender and sexual orientation;
- To improve the knowledge and skills of coaches and sports academy staff in countering violence and discrimination;
- To promote collaboration and knowledge sharing among practitioners in the EU.
- Conduct research and produce a report on discrimination in youth sport;
- Produce a blended learning curriculum and toolkit for sports coaches to improve and increase inclusion in youth sport;
- Develop an online platform to make all project learning resources available and accessible.
- Contextual and comparative analysis on discrimination in youth sport;
- Handbook of Inclusive Academies to improve the skills and knowledge of sports coaches;
- E-learning platform with features borrowed from games.
- 550 sports professionals and beneficiaries will be involved in the research;
- 1.100 sport professionals and beneficiaries will be trained and/or access learning resources to improve their skills in combating discrimination in youth sport;
- 50.000 individuals and professionals will be involved in events and activities to raise awareness on the importance of inclusion in sport.
- Cardet Centre For The Advancement Of Research & Development In Educational Technology Limited (Cyprus)
- KENTRO MERIMNAS OIKOGENEIAS KAI PAIDIOU (Greece)
- CESIE (Italy)
- The Rural Hub Company Limited By Guarantee (Ireland)
- European Network Of Sport Education (Austria)
- Neophytos Ch Charalambous (Institute Of Development Ltd) (Cyprus)