- To promote volunteering as an effective tool for the integration of youth with fewer opportunities and young migrants in Europe.
- To share best practices and strengthening the networking and cooperation of Europeans and Caribbean youth workers.
- To foster active citizenship and participation of migrant young people preventing marginalization and radicalization potentially resulting in violent behaviour.
- To provide youth workers methodological tools to strengthen their support to this target group.
- Implementing international training to train professionals with theoretical and empirical contributions on the theme of migration and the accompaniment of young migrants through voluntary commitment and cultural activities.
- Engaging young migrants and vulnerable youth through storytelling, dance and art workshops to improve the participation and integration and to fight prejudices promoting respect of human rights
- Open Educational Resource (OER) tool for young people and youth workers whose aim is to exchange tools, methodologies and approaches around the accompaniment of young people migrants.
- E-learning modules for youth workers based on the Reciprocal Maieutic Approach, facilitating self-expression.
- Dance methodology handbook to support youth workers competencies using dance as a tool for empowerment.. (hyperlink dance handbook EN)
- Art migrant handbook to improve the youth workers competencies using arts as a tool for inclusion. . (hyperlink art handbook EN)
- Storytelling toolkit for the use of multimedia techniques such as photography in storytelling workshops.
- In&Out Reference Guide for educators, facilitators and trainers accompanying young migrants and young people with less opportunities in their integration process.
- ADILES (France, coordinator)
- Bee.com (Italy)
- Dansare Utan Gränser (Sweden)
- Jarit (Spain)
- CESIE (Italy)