- To develop an educational game based approach.
- To provide an attractive access to information on health prevention and education for young disadvantaged adults.
- To foster key competences, such as ICT skills, reading and writing, social and civic competences.
- To equip trainers, educators with an innovative tool to promote awareness on health related topics.
- Development of innovative and interactive learning methods and contents.
- Improvement of good practice examples on how to embed health related education into existing educational and/or training offers.
- Enhancement of understanding on the health literacy needs on the part of teachers, trainers and educators.
- Acquisition of concrete knowledge, skills and competences for using the interactive game and embedding it effectively in educational activities.
- Increasing awareness of the benefits and importance of health prevention for young adults and improved knowledge to make healthier choices in daily life.
- Developed a “Qualitative Research Report” that gives information on learning areas to be considered in Health Points.
- Created a “Methodological Concept” constructing the framework of Health Points according to structure, modules, scenarios and techniques.
- Developed a “Health Points Learning Game”
- Elaborated a Training Programme for trainers, tutors and educators.
- Created an Impact Study report to provide improvements and to draw conclusions on the efficiency of the Health Points Programme.
- Elaborated the Health Points e-Manual and webinar resources.