HEALTHFIT – Promoting wellbeing in youth
- To provide youth workers with new and outstanding skills and competences in the area of healthy diet and importance of constant physical activity.
- To introduce new ways of reaching out to target groups of young people by explaining the advantages of physical activity and balanced nutrition.
- To increase awareness of the youth workers on the importance of the healthy lifestyle habits in the life duration perspective and how it has effects in every day routine, as well as the perspectives in the labour field.
- To facilitate the exchange of experiences, traditions, cultures, sports, recipes, best practices, habits and promote cooperation in the field in the EU and Eastern Partnership countries.
- The HEALTHFIT Portfolio describes used tools, developed methodologies and shared best practices during the implementation of the project. During the Training Course, participants put in practice new acquired competences developing this tool useful to all those ones who work with youth, specifically taking care on their wellbeing, physical activities and health nutrition.
- The Public Report aims at sharing the experience of Healthfit, a training course focused on active lifestyles, healthy nutrition and wellbeing as a tool for preventing disease and healthy problems.
Activities: 15th-23rd November 2014
The HEALTHFIT training course is characterized by non-formal educational methodology. The activities include: group building activities, working and focus groups, debates, healthy diet workshop, intercultural healthy dinners open to the community, exchange good practices.
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- Know and Can Association (Bulgaria)
- Crossing Borders (Denmark)
- MHT Consult (Denmark)
- Haus der offenen Tür “HOT” (Germany)
- Kinonikes Sineteristikes Drastiriotites Efpathon Omadon “EDRA” (Greece)
- Asociatia Pentru Tineret “Sakura” (Romania)
- Kulturno izobrazevalno drustvo PiNA (Slovenia)
- Centar za odgoj i obrazovanje Tomislav Spoljar (Croatia)
- Kauno miesto socialiniu paslaugu centras (Lithuania)
- World Independent Youth Union (Armenia)
- Democratic Youth Public Union (Azerbaijan)
- Belarusian Youth Public Union New Faces (Belarus)
- Europe Our House (Georgia)
- Asociatia Obsteasca Centrul de dezvoltare si sustinere a initiativelor cetatenilor Resonance (Moldova)
- All-Ukrainian Association for Youth Co-operation ALTERNATIVE-V (Ukraine)
- Mykolaivska Miska Molodizhna Hromadska Organizatsiya “Iskra” (Ukraine)