- Improve the recognition of professional competences of Young Tutors that operate in the field of Second Chance Education (SCE)
- Support the capacity and competence building of young professionals that work with marginalized youths.
- Research on the needs and competences of SCE Tutors.
- Development of a Competence Framework for Young SCE Tutors and the related training material.
- Creation of transnational working groups composed of members of the partnership and Adult SCE Trainers.
- Creation of local networks of young professionals.
- Adaptation of the training material to the local contexts.
- Practical, on-the-job, training for aspiring Young SCE Tutors, adapted to the local context.
- Youth SCE Tutor professional Competence Framework and Accreditation Scheme – for the professional recognition and accreditation of Young SCE Tutors.
- Youth SCE Tutor Professional Competence Development Courseware – training material for the development of competences of Young SCE Tutors in line with the Competence Framework.
- SCE Training – personalized courses, adapted to the local contexts, for the development of Young SCE Tutors’ competences.
- Toolbox – video-guide for Young SCE Tutors on the tools developed, adapted and tested in the local contexts, useful to guide the adaptation of the resources in other contexts.
- Increase and quality improvement of competence frameworks and training materials available for young SCE professionals.
- Improvement of competences and accreditation of 20 Young SCE Tutors.
- Support to the educational reintegration of 40 marginalized youths.
- Mind 2 Innovate (Greece, coordinator)
- EPPSI – European Partnerships Promoting Social Inclusion (Ireland)
- WBK – Weiterbildungskolle Linker Niederrhein- Abt. Monchengladbach (Germany)
- AE2O – ASSOCIACAO PARA A EDUCACAO DE SEGUNDA OPORTUNIDADE (Portugal)
- Amazing Youth (Greece)
- REFRAME (Belgium)
- CESIE (Italy)