The project focus on development of new educational approaches based on non-formal and intercultural education & gamification methods offering creative ways to support young people and local communities to promote youth active participation and social inclusion in the society. It will foster acquisition of transversal skills for youngsters facilitating validation of non-formal learning pathways. The products will be published in 4 languages and spred EU/International level across 4-continents.
- To develop new educational approaches based on the valorization of (inter)cultural heritage among youth.
- To improve the knowledge and employability skills of youth workers.
- To use local cultural heritage to promote intercultural understanding and social cohesion of disadvantaged young people and local youth organizations through gamification activities.
- To foster transnational cooperation among young people from Europe, Asia, Latin America and Africa.
- European Voluntary Service for 9 young people in India, Italy, Kenya, Ecuador, France and Spain.
- Local contests with youth organizations and informal groups to promote (inter)cultural heritage education.
- Local festivals to name the winners of the contest.
- International Festival in Palermo, Italy with the participation of the winners of the contest.
- KIT on gamification activities.
- Manual on (Inter)cultural Heritage education.
- 36 youth workers from 12 local organizations or informal groups.
- 9 young people involved in the European Voluntary Service.
- 600 young people involved in local activities.
- 6 communities taking part in local activities.