- To develop new educational methods for the valorisation of (inter)cultural heritage among young people;
- To improve the knowledge and working skills of youth workers especially on offline and online non-formal education, gamification and intercultural heritage education;
- To use local cultural heritage to promote dialogue and intercultural cohesion of disadvantaged young people and youth organisations through gamification activities;
- To promote transnational cooperation between young people from Europe, Asia, Latin America and Africa.
- Transnational online workshop to train 12 youth workers on offline and online non-formal education, gamification and (inter)cultural heritage education;
- Local training for young FUSION leaders on non-formal education, intercultural heritage education, gamification and awareness-raising campaigns;
- Local competitions on the development and promotion of (inter)cultural heritage education activities for youth organisations and informal groups;
- Local festivals with announcement of competition winners;
- International Festival in Palermo (Italy) with participation of competition winners.
- KIT on gamification activities.
- Manual on (Inter)cultural Heritage education.
- 12 youth workers trained on offline and online non-formal education, gamification and (inter)cultural heritage education;
- 72 FuSION young leaders trained in non-formal education, intercultural heritage education, gamification and awareness-raising campaigns;
- At least 12 youth organisations or informal groups involved;
- Increased knowledge and skills of at least 600 young people on non-formal education, gamification, intercultural heritage education, intercultural dialogue and youth participation;
- Improved socio-professional knowledge and skills on (inter)cultural heritage education, gamification and non-formal education actions, networking and exchange at international level, of 6 organisations.