- To equip youth workers with competences and methods to better work with young people enhancing media literacy, critical thinking, e-participation and preventing violent radicalization
- To counteract the spread of fake news and disinformation by fostering active citizenship and participation among young people.
- To contribute to the capacity of youth organisations to promote non-formal education in the field of youth work as well as to strengthen cooperation with youth organisations in EU countries.
- Training course addressed to 34 youth workers on the promotion of media literacy, critical thinking and e-participation, using non-formal education tools and methods.
- Miniseries on media literacy, critical thinking, online disinformation, prevention of hate speech, intolerance, e-participation
- Report on the FAME approach and tools
- better understanding of the meaning of disinformation, media literacy, critical thinking, eparticipation
- enhanced ICT skills
- increased ability to promote active participation in local communities
- better familiarity with non-formal tools and methodologies
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- MITTETULUNDUSUHING CONTINUOUS ACTION (Estonia)
- D’Antilles & D’Ailleurs (France)
- migration_miteinander e.V. (Germany)
- Asociacija “Aktyvus jaunimas” (Lithuania)
- Propósito Inadiável (Portugal)
- AsociatiaPentruTineretSakura (Romania)
- Asociación Caminos – Asociación para el intercambio educación y desarrollo social (Spain)
- MOZAIK INSAN KAYNAKLARI GELISTIRME DERNEGI (Turkey)
- MERSEYSIDE EXPANDING HORIZONS LIMITED (UK)