- To empower and support TCN women in being fully integrated in the EU labour market;
- To create mentoring and empowering relations between the host society and TCN women at national and international level;
- To foster TCN women’s skill assessment with tailor-made methodology and analyzing the real needs of the beneficiary.
- Development of assessment methodology and tools to train the TCN women for being competitive in the labour market;
- Creation of a mentoring programme to facilitate the relation between locals and migrant women;
- Collection of good practice and successful stories to motivate and spread positive attitude among TCN women;
- Development of a tailor-made programme to support migrant women in building competitive skills and competences.
- Assessment Methodology for TCN women;
- Mentoring and Empowerment programme for mentors and TCN women;
- Empowerment Activity Book;
- Gamified Online Learning Platform.
- Enhanced TCN women empowerment through professional opportunities and facilitating the access to the EU labour market;
- Established networks at national and transnational level to connect the host societies with the migrant communities;
- Fostered the process of skills assessment of TCN women using tailor-made approaches;
- Enhanced awareness at least 140 representatives of stakeholders, institutional actors, NGOs and migrant communities and associations about project good practices.