EIRENE – European IntercultuRal Education towards a New Era of Understanding
- To strengthen youth workers, youth advisors and project managers working in the field of youth’s participatory attitude and key competences, while exploring intercultural relations and new socio-political perspectives.
- To promote intercultural dialogue through non-formal education to the benefit of young people’s well-being and career perspectives.
- To promote the culture of non-violence and constructive conflict resolution.
- To stimulate youth organisations’ openness and, ultimately, youth work in the EU and the Balkans through capacity building in the field of mediation and communication.
- EIRENE Log-Book – promotion material reflecting the activities of the course and spreading further the results achieved.
Training Course in Palermo from 05th to 13th of December 2015. The main activities are: Introduction of the approach of non-violence developed by Danilo Dolci through a theoretical and practical sessions and interactive workshops on peace building, mediation and communication. All the activities will be based on the principles of non-formal learning and will contribute in reaching the overall objectives of the project in a participatory and creative way.
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- Platform AGORA – Active Communities for Development Alternatives (Bulgaria)
- INTER ALIA (Greece)
- Duha – UNITED (Czech Republic)
- School of Social Work, Rotterdam University (The Netherlands)
- AFPDM – Associação para a Formação Profissional e Desenvolvimento de Montijo (Portugal)
- Unión Romaní (Spain)
- Young Partners for Civil Society Development Association (Romania)
- DBD – Divadlo bez domova (Slovakia)
- Municipality of Kochani (Macedonia)
- S&G – System and Generation Association (Turkey)
- Mersey Media CIC (United Kingdom)
- CDI – Cooperation and Development Institute (Albania)
- Beyond Barriers Association (Albania)
- PRONI Center for youth development Brcko (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Kosovo Young Lawyers association (Kosovo)
- MANT – Montenegrin Association for New Technologies (Montenegro)
- OSMEH – Organization for Solidarity, Mobility, Ecology and Humanity of youth (Serbia)
- SAS – Student association of Serbia (Serbia)