- To develop, test and publish an innovative educational tool for Young Job Seekers (age group: 18-30 yrs old), combining positive psychology approach with current employability/entrepreneurial educational tools.
- To enhance the quality and professionalism of youth workers’ effort through practical exercises and activities that job seekers will be able to apply at any stage of their life.
- To help young people to acquire transversal and life competences and to foster young people’s personal development, enhancing also their employability skills and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Studying at national, EU and international level relevant interventions, re-employment programmes and strategies/ policies on Positive Psychology and Employability Skills.
- Conducting a research survey among a small number of Senior Managers/Employers (20 in each partner’s country) and young unemployed people (40 in each partner’s country) to evaluate the young unemployed people needs in training/support on the employability skills and the perceptions of senior managers in terms of necessary employability skills.
- Developing an innovative training package on Positive Psychology and Employability Skills for Youth Workers, applicable at a national and international level.
- Setting up an online training platform in order to be accessible from interested Youth Workers on a worldwide basis.
- Needs’ Analysis Report on employability skills: perceptions and viewpoints of young job-seekers and employers in regards to the employability skills that they value and consider as being important
- Online Training Platform
- EAGLES Youth Workers’ Manual
- Coordinator: Grantxpert Consulting Limited (Cyprus)
- Profexcel.Net Ltd (Ireland)
- N. Charalambous Institute of Development Ltd (Cyprus)
- Panteio Panepistimio Koinonikon Kaipolitikon Epistimon (Greece)
- CESIE (Italy)