- To contribute to young migrants’ and refugees’ integration into European societies by promoting positive images of their cultures and identities;
- To help young migrants/refugees in becoming aware of their skills and knowledge, and in defining their fields of expertise;
- To provide young migrants/refugees with skills in the conception, development and implementation of workshops aimed at sharing their culture/knowledge and expertise;
- To train young migrants/refugees to become Volunteer Educators, and youth workers to become their mentors, creating solid networking opportunities at the local, and European level;
- Creation of an e-Learning platform providing teaching materials and tools to equip migrants and refugees with skills in the conception, development and implementation of workshops for local communities;
- Development of an online course for young migrants/refugees to become Volunteer Educators in their communities;
- Development of an online course for youth workers to become mentors for Volunteer Educators;
- Organization of two learning mobilities for Volunteer Educators and their Trainers, as part of their training and as an attempt to connect young people from different European countries;
- e-VELP platform;
- Volunteer Educators online course;
- Volunteer Educators Trainers online course;
- 60 workshops offered by young refugees/migrants.
- The young people involved in the learning activities will acquire strong skills in the delivery of workshops, as well as in intercultural communication, boosting their employability and integration into host societies;
- The different stakeholders involved in the project activities and dissemination will have an opportunity to link up with each other both locally and at the EU level creating a basis for longstanding collaboration;
- The promotion of the new role of Volunteer Educator especially among young people of migratory background in the EU civil society and non-formal education system;
- Increased employability of young migrants/refugees trained, also by means of delivery of a certificate at the end of their training.