- To improve the quality of adult education and Second Chance Schools.
- To mainstream youth and citizens to regular education and employment promoting opportunities in the labour market of European societies.
- To sensitize teachers and trainers to improve the educational skills and be aware of digital media support at work.
- To promote a borderless European early school leaving reduction policies through Second Chance Education and to adjust national policies to a European transnational setting.
- Developing a rating/grading system in which teachers/trainers and beneficiaries can rate and comment the good practices available on the database.
- Introducing e-portfolio to 10 NEET beneficiaries in each partner organization, for six months.
- Delivery of international placements and work experiences 40 NEET beneficiaries.
- Testing at least 20 good practices with teachers/trainers and learners to exploit the online community.
- Benchmarking against the developed assessment tool.
- .Online grading system for good practices in Second Chance Education.
- Tailor-made e-portfolio tool for international placements.
- Knowledge Centre e-learning platform.
- Training database for continuing education for teachers/trainers.
- Online and offline European community
- Self-assessment tool for teachers/trainers and peer assessment system for the organisations in Second Chance Education.
- Coordinator: Weiterbildungskolleg Monchengladbach (Germany)
- Stichting Euricon (The Netherlands)
- Betawerk B.V. (The Netherlands)
- CKU Sopot (Poland)
- Social Phoenix Enterprise (United Kingdom)
- efVET (The Netherlands)