- Strengthening professionals who are working with migrants by providing more tailored educational materials based on the real needs of both, professionals and migrants;
- Empowering migrants to become key actors of their lives as well as autonomous and active citizens in their local context;
- Increasing migrants’ knowledge about their local community/ society.
- Transnational research on migrants’ actual needs in their hosting societies;
- Testing of the Training Manual’s practicality and user-friendliness with professionals who work with migrants;
- Transnational train the trainers on the methodologies and practices based on the initial research and the finalised Training Manual;
- Final event with professionals, migrants and other migration stakeholders in all participating countries.
- Citizen of the World State of the Art Report on migrants’ real needs
- Training Manual for migration stakeholders “International Handbook for professionals working to empower migrants”
- Citizen of the World e-learning platform to enable and connect professionals working towards the empowerment of migrants
- Professionals strengthened in their daily working life with migrants;
- Increased knowledge of migrants regarding the local context they live in;
- Already existing and working methodologies and good practices shared and spread among the partner countries and beyond.