- To create new educational approaches based on art therapy and enhance cooperation and exchange of good practices among Europe and Africa in the field of youth.
- To support youth workers developing new non – formal learning methodologies based on the use of different forms of art therapy for social inclusion of disadvantaged youth.
- To improve key competences of youth workers and young people through mobility opportunities in the field of non – formal learning.
- International training course in Italy to develop new teaching methods, approaches, tools & new possibilities on using artistic techniques through non – formal education in promoting social inclusion among youngster with disadvantaged backgrounds.
- European Voluntary Services (EVS) in Italy, Greece, France, Malawi, Zambia, Kenya.
- Public Local Art Events in each partner country to present in all local communities the artistic works created by EVS volunteers.
- “International Conference on Art Therapy for Youth Inclusion” in Malawi to present the OER and the art works created during the project’s implementation.
- 8 – day International training course: 36 youth workers from all partner countries.
- Open Educational Resource (OER) on Art therapy for Youth Inclusion.
- 5 months – European Voluntary Services mobility (EVS) for 18 young people from all partner countries.
- Public Local Art Events with 18 young people from all partner countries.
- International Conference on Art Therapy for Youth Inclusion in Mzuzu, Malawi.