Do you work in the socioeducational and arts sector and would like to propose activities to youth groups? Would you like to know how to actively support a cause and practice active citizenship? My Creativity – My Power has developed two toolkits just for you!
Over the past two years of the project, the partnership, while accompanying young people on the construction of a performance, worked steadily on producing activities and materials. These toolkits could be used by youth workers and professionals to replicate the fantastic artistic journey of My Creativity – My Power.
Specifically, two toolkits were developed.
- The toolbox dedicated to artistic and creative methods: “Good art must touch your heart!” – containing a series of artistic and creative materials, activities and new methods, developed during the course of the project. These could be used by youth workers and youth workers and artists working with young people.
- The Advocacy and Activist methodologies Toolbox: “Rise up!” – containing materials for carrying out activities geared towards political participation and active citizenship with young people.
All this can be found on the official project platform along with other materials, stories, and where there are also videos of the performance and experience of the 50 young people who participated in the project and made their voices heard through art.
Visit the platform, download the methods, use them with other young people, and find out the story of our project here: https://mycreativitymypower.eu/.
About the project
My Creativity – My Power project is funded by the Erasmus+ programme under the Key Action 2 – Partnership for Creativity and aims to empower young people to voice their political demands as active European citizens through the use of creative and artistic means.
- SUDWIND (Austria, coordinator)
- Fundacja na Rzecz Kultury “Walizka”/ Foundation for Culture “The Suitcase” (Poland)
- DRUSTVO HUMANITAS-CENTER ZA GLOBALNO UCENJE IN SODELOVANJE (Slovenia)
- KUD Transformator (Slovenia)
- Teatro Atlante (Italy)
- CESIE (Italy)
For more information
Contact Giulia Siino firstname.lastname@example.org.