SAGESSE: strengthening the skills of Tunisian universities in governance, financial management and quality control
The study visits of the project SAGESSE - Improvement of Governance in the Higher Education System in Tunisia, aimed at strengthening the skills of Tunisian universities in governance, financial management and quality control, continue.
After the first visit to the University of Barcelona (Spain), on 11 and 12 November 2019 the representatives of the Tunisian universities partners of the project had the opportunity to visit the University "La Sapienza" of Rome (Italy).
The study visits are addressed to the administrative and financial managers of the Tunisian universities and aimed at increasing their competences in terms of financial management and information systems management.
During the visit to "La Sapienza", participants had the opportunity to acquire information and talk with the staff directly responsible for:
- Information Management System of the University of Rome Sapienza, with a visit to the "InfoSapienza" centre;
- Internationalisation activities;
- Research and support for the improvement of its quality;
- Direct and indirect measures related to the right to education and knowledge;
- IT services, transparency, e-learning, with focus on the "InfoStud" system, the UniRoma1 portal and the e-learning platform of "La Sapienza".
Part of the visit was dedicated to the presentation of LazioDiSCo, Lazio Region Body for the right to study and promotion of knowledge.
Parallel to the study visits, which will end on 15th November 2019 with the visit to Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne University (France), local training activities on Strategic Planning and Quality in Higher Education are coming to an end. Between 27 and 29 November 2019 the University of Gabés will host the last training on "Internal control system in universities and control of the implementation of the Projet Etablissement", whose main trainers will be CESIE and Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne University, supported by the Tunisian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research and the National Authority for Evaluation, Quality Assurance and Accreditation.
For further information, please contact Alessia Valenti, firstname.lastname@example.org
About the project
SAGESSE is a project funded within the Erasmus+, Capacity Building in the field of higher education. Capacity-building Projects are transnational cooperation projects based on multilateral partnerships, primarily between higher education institutions (HEIs) from Programme and eligible Partner Countries.
The sAGESSE partnership holds together 21 organisations:
- UNIMED(Italy, coordination);
- University of Siena(Italy);
- University of Roma “La Sapienza”(Italy);
- University Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne(France);
- University of Barcellona(Spain);
- University of Tunisi(Tunisia);
- University of Tunisi El Manar(Tunisia);
- University of Cartagine(Tunisia);
- University of Susa(Tunisia);
- University of Sfax(Tunisia);
- University of Gabès(Tunisia);
- University of Manouba(Tunisia);
- University of Monastir(Tunisia);
- Virtual University of Tunisi(Tunisia);
- University of Kairouan(Tunisia);
- University of Gafsa(Tunisia);
- University of Jendouba(Tunisia);
- University Ez-zitouna(Tunisia);
- Ministry for Higher Education and Scientific Research(Tunisia);
- National Body for Evaluation, Quality Assurance and Accreditation(Tunisia);
- CESIE (Italy).