- To prevent, encourage reporting and combat gender-based violence (GBV) against children fostering a systematic approach in cultivating life skills, building healthy relationships, adopting and maintaining values, and increasing resilience and personal strength.
- To sensitise and raise awareness among primary school teachers, students, parents and relevant stakeholders regarding GBV.
- To supply teachers with relevant classroom materials enabling them to discuss about GBV in their classroom, challenge existing gender stereotypes and ultimately prevent GBV.
- Design and development of the comparative research on the gender-based violence attitudes, experience and reactions of teachers and children in EU countries.
- Development of educational resources and training materials for teachers on gender and socially-constructed gender roles in order to change existing attitudes.
- Implementation of capacity-building activities and training for teachers on identifying and preventing GBV.
- Implementation of awareness-raising and dissemination activities to facilitate learning and awareness on preventing and combating GBV among general public.
- Literature review and comparative research analysis on the gender-based violence attitudes, experience and reactions of teachers and children
- Educational resources and training materials for teachers.
- Animation movie for children on gender equality.
- Mobile game application for children.
- Coordinator: Association for the Prevention and Handling of Violence in the Family (Cyprus)
- Faculty of Philosophy – Vilnius University (Lithuania)
- Profexcel.Net Ltd (Ireland)
- Neophytos Ch. Charalambous (Institute of Development) Ltd (Cyprus)
- GRANTXPERT CONSULTING LIMITED (Cyprus)
- Hellenic Association of Positive Psychology (Greece)
- YouAct (United Kingdom)
- CESIE (Italy)