Adversities and crises may unexpectedly hit regions and communities. How can we strengthen the ability to resist and respond to such events?
Guided by the training needs and interests emerged from the field research, ReFace project partners aim to address this question by improving the knowledge and competences of public administrations, NGOs and other stakeholders interested in the creation of resilient regions.
To this aim, the partnership is currently working on the development of an online training course, which will include the following modules:
- Module 1 Resilience basic: roots & framework
- Module 2 Regional resilience: life cycle & components
- Module 3 Regional resilience planning: key players’ engagement & vulnerability assessment
- Module 4 Regional resilience: implementation, measuring & funding
The online course will examine the resilience concept, with special focus on the regional level and on its life cycle. Furthermore, it will analyse the concepts of risks, hazard, regional resilience components and interconnections.
Participants will be provided with further information on the need to involve the entire community and key actors to cooperate for better resilience levels.
In the following months, project partners will take part to a training activity to analyse the materials developed so far and finalise them through the exchange of ideas and knowledge with experts on this topic.
Or contact Simona Sglavo: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the project
ReFace – Regions facing shocks: building resilient community is a two-years project co-financed by the Erasmus+ Programme of European Union under Key Action 2 – Strategic Partnership in the field of Vocational Education and Training.
- Obcianske zdruzenie MAS LEV, o.z. (LAG) (Slovakia, coordinator)
- ASTRA – ZDRUZENIE PRE INOVACIE A ROZVOJ (Slovakia)
- ENTRE, s.r.o. (Slovakia)
- CESIE (Italy)
- Université Côte d’Azur (France)
- FONDO FORMACION EUSKADI SLL (Spain)
For further information
Contact Simona Sglavo: email@example.com.