- To promote voluntary activities in sport, together with social inclusion, equal opportunities and awareness of the importance of health-enhancing physical activity through increased participation in, and equal access to, sport for all.
- To increase participation in sports, strengthen social inclusion and promote voluntary activity amongst disadvantaged children and youth in Italy, Greece, Malta, Lithuania, Lebanon and Denmark.
- Curriculum to transfer the Playmaker concept to new contexts.
- Toolbox for sharing and promoting dialogue containing a street sports compendium with drills and training materials, a free, online, learning platform for all Playmakers.
- Street Sports Facility Guide to establish and operate outdoor and indoor street sports facilities.
- Annual Street sports festival: an annual celebration of street sports will be held in all partner countries.
- Street Sport conference on street sports as a tool for social inclusion, and civic engagement through voluntarism in Valletta (Malta).
- Development of the Playmaker education: educate 600 young people as voluntary street sports instructors and role models.
- Development of the GAME Zones: youth-led street sports activities and events to reach 5000 marginalised youths from disadvantaged neighbourhoods.
- Creation of the Street Sport facility partnership.
- Building local GAME branches: establish local GAME branches in all partner countries.
- Coordinator: GAME Denmark (Denmark)
- MOVE (Malta)
- ARSIS – Association for the Social Support of Youth (Greece)
- VsI Integracijos Centras (Lithuania)
- CESIE (Italy)