- To contribute to pre-departure and post-arrival integration of persons in need of international protection, relocated within the EU or resettled from a third country through the creation of innovative online tools.
- To facilitate the integration of persons in need of international protection throughout the process of relocation/resettlement to one of the countries participating in this project, through developing practical, easily accessible informational and learning tools.
- To improve awareness and build capacities of professionals/practitioners/activists and volunteers in host communities regarding the intercultural sensitivity & competence and thereby facilitate and not hinder the integration of TCNs.
- To further enhance integration capacities of receiving communities’ mutual learning and exchange within by a community of practice.
- Development of WELCOMM web portal to support informing of TCNs learning
- Development of Croatian and Slovenian Language e-courses and translation in Arabic, and Farsi/Dar languages
- Research and Collection of information on receiving societies, legal information through relocation/ resettlement process, rights and responsibilities of vulnerable groups, country-specific guidelines on access to different services
- 5-day Train-the-trainer seminar in Zagreb on intercultural sensitivity and intercultural competences
- Piloting of all tools created with the target groups
- Country-based and transnational networking in order to identify, motivate and recruit members of the CoP (Community of Practices)
- WELCOMM web portal to support informing of TCNs learning.
- Language e-courses, training guidelines and training materials on socio-cultural orientation, guidebooks on access to various service; online training materials on intercultural awareness.
- Online Community of practice.
- Coordinator: REHABILITACIJSKI CENTAR ZA STRES ITRAUMU_RCT (Croatia)
- SUDWIND (Austria)
- SLOVENSKA FILANTROPIJAZDRUZENJE ZA PROMOCIJO PROSTOVOLJSTVA_SP(Slovenia)
- UDRUGE CENTAR ZA MIROVNE STUDIJE_CMS (Croatia)
- CESIE (Italy)