- To foster participation and inclusion of TCNs in receiving societies and change the narrative on migration.
- To enable TCNs to find engagement and to formulate political demands on human dignity, solidarity, integration and inclusion.
- To foster solidarity, integration and inclusion through workshops on human dignity and sensitive values.
- Researching of good practices on the integration of TCNs in civil society and communities.
- Offering local training on advocacy tools for diaspora organisation and TCNs on participation in political processes.
- Implementing 68 workshops on human dignity and gender sensible values with 10 participants per country.
- Organising national partnership fairs on participation in civil society with 30 participants per country.
- Transnational good practice report on the integration of TCNs in civil society and communities
- The study visit in Sicily and Symposium in Brussels
- Online database for sharing information and experiences
- National partnership fairs
- Transnational experience exchange, national trainings and workshops
- Coordinator: Südwind Association (Austria)
- Vienna institute for international (Austria)
- Foundation for Shelter and Support to Migrants (Malta)
- Humanitas (Slovenia)
- Comune di Verona (Italy)
- Stadtgemeinde Traiskirchen (Austria)
- VAS Österreich- Association of African Students in Austria (Austria)
- COSPE (Italy)
- Le Fate Onlus (Italy)
- Center for peace studies (Croatia)
- SYMBIOSIS (Greece)
- Municipality of Nova Gorica (Slovenia)
- PATRIR (Romania)
- MIROVNI INSTITUT (Slovenia)
- CESIE (Italy)