Speakers of Europe
- To encourage youth participation in the 2014 European elections, thus enabling to behave as active, informed citizens living democracy.
- To multiply knowledge, about the several and diverse opportunities offered by the EU (especially for unemployed youth), through communication means (news, radio, social networks, online channels, blogs, knowledge platforms, e-learning).
- To reflect upon non-formal education and new communication tools for NGOs to find target oriented ways to reach their objectives and keep the youth active and motivated on a long term basis as a common strategy for civic participation opening to new social and job related opportunities.
- Enabling participants to create/use both traditional media (newspaper, radio) and new tools (social network, online channels, blogs, e-learning) to promote the debate on European issues in their local context.
- Diffusion of knowledge about European institutions, in the prospective of the 2014 European parliamentary elections.
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- International initiatives for cooperation (Bulgaria)
- Bulgarian network for human rights education (Bulgaria)
- Duha united (Czech Republic)
- Eesti people to people (Estonia)
- Eurocircle (France)
- 13 actif (France)
- Haus der offenen tür sinzig (Germany)
- Youth day care centre (Lithuania)
- Fondazzjoni xjenza u poplu (Malta)
- The foundation supporting of the innovation and the creativity development “inncrea” (Poland)
- Young partners for civil society development association (Romania)
- Divadlo bez domova (Slovakia)
- Prosoc – society for project implementation in developing of social entrepreneurship (Slovenia)
- Asociacion cultural ingalicia (Spain)
- Inegöl youth organization (Turkey)
- Nyitottság a világra alapítvány (Hungary)
Info & contacts
Date of the project
01/08/2013 – 30/09/2014