- To unleash the social and professional capital of young volunteers by developing and reinforcing their transversal skills and Key Competences, crucial for their social inclusion and economic integration.
- To foster a culture of entrepreneurship and initiative in young people by providing a conducive space for translating their creative and innovative ideas into reality.
- To reinforce inter-cultural and inter-religious dialogue, cherished diversity and multilingualism by bringing together young volunteers and migrants, refugees and asylum seekers at the co-working, co-learning and communication space.
- To trigger communication and mutual understanding between local migrant communities and disabled locals through the volunteers acting as intermediaries between them.
- Empowering volunteers at their working and learning path with socially and physically disadvantaged communities of Palermo to raise their self-esteem and self-efficacy.
- Providing co-working and co-learning space with the European volunteers, local staff and communities will provide favourable conditions for practicing foreign languages in both personal and professional settings.
- Activities such as training, research and needs analysis, language courses, focus groups with youth workers and beneficiaries workshops on youth entrepreneurship, artistic performances.
- Activities with disabled people and their families as cooking, music, theatre, physical activities, artistic workshops.
- Support activities to the shelter centre for migrants in distribution of breakfast, Bazaar, after school activities with migrant children, language courses.
- Awareness raising campaign on ‘Migration & Disability’ to foster active participation in European society.
- Video on “shared paths towards social inclusion” showing the activities implemented during the European Voluntary Service mobility (EVS) and underlying the role volunteers can have as intermediaries between migrants, disabled people and local communities.
- CESIE (Italy, coordinator)
- Asociacion Mundus – Un mundo a tus pies (Spain)
- Pistes Solidaires (France)
- Four Elements (Greece)
- Asociatia Millenium Centre ARAD (Romania)
- Sdrudzenie Znam I Moga (Bulgaria)
- Centro Astalli, Palermo Onlus (Italy)
- La Fraternità – Società cooperativa sociale (Italy)
- Edificando – Società cooperativa sociale (Italy)