SAVE – Sport Against Violence and Exclusion
- To recognise and increase the acquisition of skills and competencies such as discipline, team-work and perseverance through informal learning activities in sport.
- To support sport clubs which practice grass-root sport in order to increase their services and engage young people in sport.
- To promote dialogue and exchange of best practices by integrating sport competencies in everyday practice.
- To support inter-cultural dialogue, sense of belonging and participation through key sport competencies contributing to social cohesion and integrated societies.
- Increased sport skills and competencies in youth and trainers within the participant countries.
- Created and piloted curriculum and training for coaches and students.
- Enhanced network for coaches, youngster and parents through online platform for sport structures and courses.
- Promoted and increased engaging in sport, inter-cultural dialogue and sense of belonging in youth.
- Gap analysis through desk and field research on the current sport situation to assess target’s needs.
- Creation of SAVE online platform.
- Creation of SAVE curriculum for trainers.
- Implementation of a pilot training of community coaches and students.
- Creation of SAVE Training KIT.
- Coordinator: Lithuanian Sports University(Lithuania)
- University of Split (Croatia)
- Università di Palermo (Italy)
- Univerzitet u Sarajevu (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- University of Novi Sad (Serbia)
- Lithuanian Union of Sports Federation (Lithuania)
- World University Service (Austria)
- DEFOIN (Spain)
- CESIE (Italy)
Visit the project website
Info & contacts
Date of project
01/01/2018 – 01/07/2020