- Support the inclusion of young migrants and refugees into the labour market by adopting an interactive, integrated, individualised three-pronged approach comprising 1) AI skill assessment, 2) a customised course plan, 3) practical guidance and support for offering workshops in the local communities.
- Allow young migrants and refugees to learn new skills via a learning plan tailored to their needs, to re-assess their skills and start a potential career as educators/trainers.
- Assist youth workers in providing customised coaching by leveraging state-of-the-art AI technology in the form of a scalable, extensible and reusable framework that will easily adapt for their own use cases
- Design and development of an AI Assessment & Coaching tool, which will be integrated in the consortium’s previous project e-VELP and will offer customised learning plans as well as recommendations for workshop topics
- Organisation of two e-VELP trainings extended with the developed AI Assessment & Coaching tool addressing young migrants and youth workers.
- Creation of a framework in the format of open access publication in order to allow other youth programs to integrate the AI Assessment tool into their work
- AI Assessment & Coaching tool
- AI Assessment & Coaching Framework
- 15 young migrants/refugees will use the AI Assessment Tool;
- 30 workshops will be offered to local communities;
- 10 youth workers will learn how to use and integrate the project results in their work and programs for young migrants/refugees;
- 5 educational programs will integrate the project results;
- 76200 individuals, 500 youth organisations and 43 national/EU/international/youth/educational networks reached by the project;
- 50 youth organisations or educational institutes are estimated to integrate the project results into their programs.