- To offer opportunities for Sicilian young people to take part in mobility projects and intercultural exchanges.
- To increase the personal, socio-cultural and professional perspectives of the Sicilian young people involved in the mobility activities.
- Disseminate the value of active citizenship.
- To strengthen participants’ soft skills, language, social and professional skills.
- Organisation and implementation of 12 nobilities, lasting 4 weeks, aimed at young NEETs resident or domiciled in Sicily, aged from 18 to 36 in France and the United Kingdom;
- Training pre-departure to prepare for experience abroad and define personalised work plans that will take into account the needs and requirements of each participant;
- Mobility in France (Montcombroux-Les-Mines): To organise work camps involving volunteers from all over the world in local centres and communities and to take part in socio-cultural and environmental events for children, young people and the elderly from the community;
- Mobility in the United Kingdom (Millbrook, Cornwall): Rural activities (organic farming, gardening, maintenance activities); environmental education activities; social and cultural activities for children, young and elderly. To organise cultural events for the community;
- Final evaluation after the motilities, to reflect and elaborate on the experiences and acquired skills, through a final 2-day workshop led by 2 experienced trainers.
- Participants’ blog, where young people will be the key actors, sharing their mobility experience and promoting the value of active citizenship.
- Certificate of the soft skills acquired through participation in the different stages of the project, to be attached to the CVs of the participants.