Peace Bag – Training and Toolbox creation – Peace Bag for Euro-Mediterranean Youth
- To foster intercultural understanding and mutual respect through dialogue.
- To implement a 2-phase intercultural platform for young people to experience and work out a Peace Bag.
- To further enrich the intercultural learning dimension of each organization.
- To foster cooperation among youth leaders by realizing common values within Euro-Mediterranean´s cultural diversity.
- A set of games, group work, role plays, simulation exercises, short movie festivals and individual reflection.
- Coordinator: Fundacio Catalunya Voluntaria (Spain)
- Association Etoile Culturelle d’Akbou & AGIR (Algeria)
- DNB – Development No Borders (Egypt)
- JYIF & Nationwide Academic Cultural Center (Jordan)
- Développement Sans Frontières (Lebanon)
- Holy Land Trust (Palestine)
- AJMEC (Tunisia)
- TOG – Toplum Gonullurei Community Volunteers (Turkey)
- United Nations Association of Bulgaria (Bulgaria)
- HAI – Hellenic Association of Informatics (Greece)
- UNOY (Netherlands)
- Polish Robert Schuman Foundation (Poland)
Info & contacts
Date of the project
01/02/2010 – 01/11/2011