- The aim of the project was the exchange of practical experiences, ways of learning, methods used for the integration of minority groups, migrants and the disadvantaged. The idea was that the members of the target groups should familiarise themselves with the democratic structures in their new home countries and thus be enabled to become active citizens, while preserving their cultural identity, especially in the European context.
- 12 mobilities – study visits in partners’ local working contexts
- Interviews with target groups at national local level
- Creation of Best Practices Manual
- Coordinator: Institute for Migration and Ethnic German Issues. Heimvolkshochschule St. Hedwigs-Haus (Germania)
- Mediterranean SOS Network (MEDSOS) (Grecia)
- Iraqi Kurdish Asylum Seekers and Refugees Organization in Norway (IKAF) (Norvegia)