- Upskill VET staff and trainers to use the Theory Of Change (TOC).
- Upskill migrant women by enhancing their soft skills and leadership competences.
- Raise VET staff and trainers’ awareness about the obstacles related to the intersection of migration and gender inequality.
- Help VET organisations use a participatory method (involving VET staff and migrant women) to apply TOC in VET institutions.
- Empower migrant women and enhance their soft and leadership skills, to work as role-models in their own communities.
- Mapping of practices already in use by VET organisations for the inclusion of migrant women to better identify their needs.
- Development of the curriculum and learning materials for the design of a training course.
- Guidance and support to VET organisations for including the TOC methodology into their work.
- Organisation of trainings on leaderships, soft skills and self development for migrant women.
- Training course on the importance of applying inclusion policies in VET and the use of the Theory of Change.
- Digital platform for the participatory implementation of TOC for the development and application of inclusion strategies in VET organisations.
- Training guide on leadership, self-development, and empowerment of migrant women.
- Greater awareness on the importance and benefits of using inclusion practices for migrant women in VET education.
- At least 20 respondents to a survey and 5 women and representatives of VET organisations involved in a focus group to understand their needs.
- Empowerment of migrant women through the enhancement of their soft skills, their self awareness, self development and leadership skills.
- Deinde Sp. z o.o. (Poland, coordinator)
- AINTEK SYMVOULOI EPICHEIRISEON EFARMOGES YPSILIS (Greece)
- STICHTING LEARNING HUB FRIESLAND (Netherlands)
- HIP-HUB FOR INNOVATION POLICY S.R.L
- CESIE (Italy)
- RESEARCH AND EDUCATION OF SOCIAL EMPOWERMENT AND TRANSFORMATION- RESET LTD (Cyprus)