GUESS WHAT… it’s non-formal education!
- To facilitate the attainment of knowledge, skills and attitudes in the framework of non-formal education.
- To increase the quality and quantity of projects using non-formal education approach.
- To create new projects and training opportunities within the Youth in Action programme using non-formal learning.
- To develop a product based on the implementation of the training course and its outputs that will include tips for implementing a good training course about the theme, supporting documents and training conclusions.
Training course of 8 days (11/07/2011 – 19/07/2011) in Palermo (Italy), based on the development of knowledge and skills to use non formal education with young people through different activities: Ice-breakers, group building, buzz groups, simulations, creation of new projects.
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- L3 Academy- the Business Club Austrialia (Austria)
- Know and Can Association (Bulgaria)
- Bulgarian Gender Research Foundation (Bulgaria)
- Pistes Solidaires (France)
- Performance Mediterranee (France)
- Internationaler Bund Verbund Brandenburg FIZ Neuenhagen (Germany)
- MedSos (Greece)
- Artist of Life Youth Association (Hungary)
- Panevezys margarita rimkevicaite technological school (Lithuania)
- Sapien (Malta)
- Direcçao Regional do Alentejo do Instituto Portugues da Juventude (Portugal)
- Young partners for civil society development association (Romania)
- The “HELIKON” education association (Cyprus)
- CIBERESPACIO SL (Spain)
- Kasif Youth and Sport Club Association (Turkey)
- Sonic Boom (United Kingdom)
Info & contacts
Date of the project
01/03/2011 – 31/05/2012