- To promote valorisation of cultural heritage in European and Mediterranean countries as a base on which we can develop intercultural and inter-religious dialogue.
- To stimulate youngsters to be active in promoting their heritage and to fight against racism though cultural events.
- To bring together 30 youth workers active in the region to discuss about their cultural heritage.
- To develop New Youth activities to promote intercultural dialogue within EuroMed area.
- Presentation of basic concepts, situation in all partner countries and other concepts.
- Workshops on the cultural roots and the common aspects and differences of the heritage.
- Development of new local and EuroMed projects on the issue.
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- Club Culturel Ali Belhouane (Tunisia)
- Arab Initiative/The Swedish Middle East and North African Group (Sweden)
- Youth Forum Ashdod & Central Galilee College (Israel)
- Observatoire Marocain pour la Paix Sociale (Morocco)
- Association for Historical Dialogue and Research (Cyprus)
- LEMG (Lebanon)
- Dana and Qadisiyah Local Community Cooperative (Jordan)
- Youth without border association (Palestine)
- OAKE-EUROPE Ltd (United Kingdom)
- Piste-Solidaires (France)
- Association Cultural L Iàmpara.Patrimonio Industrial (Spain)
- Organization for Migration and Integration (Germany)
- Fondazzjoni Temi Zammit (Malta)
- Mediterranean SOS Network (Greece)
- Gabinete de Desenvolvimento Associativo e Cidadania (Portugal)
- Swallow club (Czech Republic)