- To foster cooperation and exchange of experiences and good practices in the field of young women empowerment and non-formal education.
- To build a transnational mobility EU-Africa women Network to promote non-formal learning.
- To improve the mobility of young people and youth workers, as well as youth employability.
- To increase young women’s understanding of intercultural dialogue and cultural diversity.
- To improve the quality and recognition of non-formal learning by developing educational programs in the field of media and new non-formal educational didactics.
- Guidelines on EVS and Youth Mobility of women.
- Public Reports on local project activities achievements in each partner country.
- Carry out local research on the needs of young women and creation of a strategic report about the status of gender equality in partner countries.
- Public campaigning on gender equality and women empowerment in each partner country.
- Deliver national seminar on women and multimedia/ICT in each partner country.
- Deliver international youth training on media, communication and gender equality, Slovenia.
- Job shadowing opportunities in each partner country.
- Experience short term European Voluntary Service (EVS) in Kenya and Italy.
- Coordinator: KID PiNA (Slovenia)
- De Lindenberg (Netherlands)
- TYCEN – Tanzania Youth Cultural Exchange Network (Tanzania)
- CAPEC – Cameroon Association for the Protection and Education of the Child (Cameroon)
- KVDA – Kenya Voluntary Development Association (Kenya)