- Create an online platform connecting civil society organisations (CSO’s) and primary & secondary schools to provide quality and inclusive education.
- Support formal education providers to respond to the diverse needs of newly arrived migrant students (NAMS) in order to foster their integration in education and society.
- Incorporate governments and policy-makers as vital actors in the design of educational policies and initiatives.
- Produce a Charter of Common Values for Education and Diversity to contribute to non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all in Europe.
- Needs assessment on education systems and policies on inclusive education towards newly arrived migrant students.
- Design and launch of the ‘Inclusive Education Online Platform’.
- Organize virtual and physical round tables.
- Policy recommendations enhancing synergies between formal and non-formal providers, as well as actions to integrate NAMS in education.
- Organization of a final policy conference in Italy.
- Analysis report on the variety of education practices identified from partners.
- Peer Learning, Mentoring and Crowdsourcing Platform.
- Charter of Common Values for Education and Diversity.
- Teachers will be enabled to exchange ideas with CSO’s on practices towards better inclusion and quality education for NAMS.
- NAMS will be supported in their educational paths.
- Important contribution to the academic and policy debate on successful integration of NAMS in education.