- Giving youth the opportunity to experience living and working in a different context.
- Promotion of the concepts of peace and non-violence.
- Promotion of cultural exchange between religions, cultures, traditions.
- Personal growth and development of each volunteer.
- Improvement and development of already existing projects run by CESIE.
- Logistical and organisational support activities.
- Development of CESIE’s network.
- Educational activities with local community.
- Creation of a database of news, information, contacts.
- Developing in each volunteer an awareness of Europe and the Euro-Mediterranean area.
- Participation in activities for community sustainable development.
- Develop projects that promote cooperation in the EuroMediterranean area.
- Awareness rising about the Euro-Mediterranean area.
- Research into the possibilities and projects promoted on the territory.
- Creation of a map of the territory with particular reference to actors linked or relevant to CESIE’s actions.
- Volunteers’ project video
- Anna Lindh Euro-Mediterranean Foundation for the Dialogue Between Cultures (Egypt)
- Biblioteca Alessandrina (Egypt)
- Atelier of Alexandria – Group of Artists and Writers (Egypt)
- Alexandria Workshop Center (Egypt)
- Centre Rézodanse (Egypt)
- SIB of Alexandria (Società Italiana di Beneficienza) o ANPIE (Associazione Italiani d’Egitto) (Egypt)
- Alex-Med Research Centre (Egypt)
- Italian Consulate, Alexandria (Egypt)
- Planetarium Science Center, Bibalex (Egypt)
- ASDAA’ For Serving The Hearing Impaired (Egypt)