- To identify current situation in relation to the health promoting programs based on physical activities and healthy lifestyle in businesses
- To identify needs and possibilities of businesses to implement health promoting programs based on physical activity and healthy lifestyle into corporate management
- To identify country-specific experiences on the development of practical tools, instruments and approaches
- To acquire new findings and knowledge based on the implementation of program in practice
- To create a flexible model of health promotion programs based on physical activity and healthy lifestyles, suitable for different needs of businesses in different EU countries
- To examine the possibilities of transfer of solutions from one environment to another
- Common features and approaches to solve problems of health promotion and physical activity through the use of the working environment
- Intervention strategies for the promotion of physical activity and public health policies
- Flexible models and guidance for implementing physical activity programs to businesses
- EU network for promotion of physical activity at European level
- Production of a survey-based report on activities related to promote HEPA
- Implementation of physical activity and health promotion measures within specific settings e.g., businesses and for specific target groups like overweight individuals, employees with lower education, etc.
- Development of measures for individual physical activity and health promotion programmes for specific people who are prone to certain diseases and health risks e.g., back pain, osteoporosis, stress, etc.