SAGESSE: Good practices of information systems management and financial management
The study visits of the project SAGESSE - Improvement of Governance in the Higher Education System in Tunisia, aimed at strengthening the skills of Tunisian universities in governance, financial management and quality control, are concluded.
After the visits to the universities of Barcelona (Spain) and Rome "La Sapienza" (Italy) on 14 and 15 November 2019, representatives of the Tunisian universities partners of the project had the opportunity to visit the University Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (France).
The study visits to the 3 European universities partners of the project were addressed to the administrative and financial managers of the Tunisian universities and aimed at increasing their competences in terms of financial management and information systems management.
On the occasion of the visit to Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne University, participants were able to visit several facilities, including the French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation, and to explore topics related to them:
- Ministerial guidance and information systems in the context of university autonomy;
- Organisation and strategy of the University of Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne;
- Digital Strategy of the Condorcet Campus;
- Research equipment;
- Forms of mutualisation between universities in the field of information systems;
- The problems of information systems in a multi-site university;
- Collection of information on the professional integration of students and the quality of training.
At the end of the study visits, training activities are planned at each Tunisian university involved in the project to train staff in the approaches and good practices of information systems management and financial management learned during the visits to the 3 European universities.
Between 27 and 29 November 2019 the University of Gabés will host the last training on "Internal control system in universities and control of the implementation of the Projet Etablissement", whose main trainers will be CESIE and Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne University, supported by the Tunisian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research and the National Authority for Evaluation, Quality Assurance and Accreditation.
For further information, please contact Alessia Valenti, firstname.lastname@example.org
About the project
SAGESSE is a project funded within the Erasmus+, Capacity Building in the field of higher education. Capacity-building Projects are transnational cooperation projects based on multilateral partnerships, primarily between higher education institutions (HEIs) from Programme and eligible Partner Countries.
The sAGESSE partnership holds together 21 organisations:
- UNIMED(Italy, coordination);
- University of Siena(Italy);
- University of Roma “La Sapienza”(Italy);
- University Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne(France);
- University of Barcellona(Spain);
- University of Tunisi(Tunisia);
- University of Tunisi El Manar(Tunisia);
- University of Cartagine(Tunisia);
- University of Susa(Tunisia);
- University of Sfax(Tunisia);
- University of Gabès(Tunisia);
- University of Manouba(Tunisia);
- University of Monastir(Tunisia);
- Virtual University of Tunisi(Tunisia);
- University of Kairouan(Tunisia);
- University of Gafsa(Tunisia);
- University of Jendouba(Tunisia);
- University Ez-zitouna(Tunisia);
- Ministry for Higher Education and Scientific Research(Tunisia);
- National Body for Evaluation, Quality Assurance and Accreditation(Tunisia);
- CESIE (Italy).