- To improve high school students employability skills and their positive emotions, psychological resilience, support character strength development and self-development.
- To support the needs of high school students during the transition phase from school to vocational training and employment.
- To support professional development and increase capabilities of school counsellors leading to a more positive interaction with high school students during career counselling sessions.
- To enhance well-being and resilience levels of school counsellors.
- Conducting Current Needs analysis of School Counsellors to identify trends, services and best practices related to school counsellors, non-formal education and training based on positive psychology approach at national and international levels.
- Design and development of SUCCESS Training Package: SUCCESS Handbook for School Counsellors and High School Students and Guide to the Handbook.
- Development of SUCCESS Online Educational Platform containing information about the project’s objectives, training methodology and the SUCCESS educational package.
- Comparative Literature Review in all partner countries summarizing the most important sources, practices and researches of the needs of School Counsellors
- SUCCESS Training Package
- SUCCESS Online Educational Platform
- Coordinator: VU – Vilnius University [Lithuania]
- GrantXpert Consulting Limited [Cyprus]
- Neophytos Ch. Charalambous (Institute of development) [Cyprus]
- Net (ICEP Europe) [Ireland]
- HAPPSY – Hellenic Association of Positive Psychology [Greece]
- CESIE [Italy]
Follow the project IN ACTION
Date of project: 01/09/2017 – 31/08/2019
DG of reference: DG EAC, Erasmus+: Key Action 2, Strategic Partnership in the field of School Education