YoMiWoE – Newsletters on young migrant women, their rights and the realization of those rights in European countries
- To develop policy and practical responses to situations of discrimination and intolerance affecting youth migrants women (racism, xenophobia and misogyny).
- To enhance the participation of youth migrants women and to ensure appropriate follow up to the recommendation on the promotion of the participation of minority youth.
- To foster equal opportunities for young migrants women by providing exchange of knowledge and practice and by supporting the development of a sense of solidarity.
- To further explore responses to the challenges to have access to employment of young women migrants.
- To defend the dignity of migrants, legally or illegally arrived and the solidarity between European citizens.
- Newsletter – Asylum seekers and refugees
- Newsletter – Trafficking and Smuggling
- Newsletter – Labour
Publication of 3 newsletters on issues regarding young migrant women in Europe:
- Labour conditions
- Trafficking and smuggling
- Refugees and asylum seekers
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- BNCYTP Bulgarian Network For The Prevention Of Trafficking In Children And Young People (Bulgaria)
- REDE- The Portuguese Network of Young People for Gender Equality (Portugal)
- EMNYTP- Euromed Network for Youth Trafficking Prevention (Greece)