- To support a comprehensive approach and specific educative actions to address discrimination and inequality experienced on grounds of sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and sex characteristics in school;
- To integrate sensitivity for sexual and gender diversity in secondary schools;
- To empower teachers to start educating about gender issues and on how to deal with potential conflicts arising from this;
- To inform and mentor parents to understand, tolerate, and accept sexual and gender diversity.
- Desk research and need analysis with students, teachers, and parents to understand the specific needs regarding gender and sexual inclusivity;
- Development of a compendium of activities for teachers to conduct in the classroom to integrate sensitivity to the project topics;
- Creation of a teacher guide to support teachers in handling sensitive questions that may arise during sexual diversity education activities;
- Development of a handbook for parents with activities on how to discuss and understand gender and sexual diversity and to involve them in the educative process;
- Organization of an international training mobility for teachers to acquire the skills and tools proposed;
- Piloting and evaluation sessions of the activities developed with students, teachers, and parents.
- Teacher manual: compendium of activities to conduct in the classroom;
- Teacher guide: how to handle sensitive questions during sexual diversity education activities;
- My ID-Reader for secondary education: exploring complex concepts and situations;
- Manual on how to reach out and work with parents;
- Handbook for parents: compendium of activities on how to discuss and understand sexual diversity;
- Project’s brochure.
- 350 students involved in classroom activities,
- 130 teachers involved in the training process and in the piloting sessions,
- 200 parents involved in the workshops,
- 100 decision makers and school leaders involved in the My-ID events,
- 1000 stakeholders reached through newsletters.
- Fondazione Hallgarten – Franchetti Centro Studi Villa Montesca (Italy, coordinator)
- DEFOIN – Formación para el Desarrollo y la Inserción (Spain)
- GALE – Stichting Global Alliance for LGBT Education (Netherlands)
- EUROTRAINING – Educational Organization (Greece)
- CESIE (Italy)
- Xarxa I Col·Laboració Serveis Educatius, S.L. (Spain)
- Iedersland College (Netherlands)
- Douka Ekpaideftiria AE – Palladion Lykeion Ekfpaideuthria Douka (Greece)