Do you have experience in the field of scientific research governance and evaluation of European projects? Check out how to become an external evaluator for DIRASA!
DIRASA is a Capacity Building in Higher Education project. This action of the Erasmus+ programme supports international cooperation projects based on multilateral partnerships between organisations active in the field of Higher Education in EU Member States or Third Countries associated to the Erasmus+ programme and Third Countries not associated to the programme. The aim is to support the relevance, quality, modernisation and accessibility of Higher Education in Third Countries not associated with the Erasmus+ programme as a driving force for sustainable socio-economic development.
The DIRASA project is currently being implemented and the partnership is in the process of selecting an external evaluator.
Quality control is an integral part of the project to ensure that the objectives and activities are effectively achieved. This control measure ensures that the various project activities are carried out in accordance with the established objectives and expected results.
The external evaluation will cover the progress of the project, the management of problems, the achievement of objectives and the evaluation of results in relation to planned activities. The role of the external evaluator is to assess the external impact of the project, i.e. its contribution to the system of scientific research in Tunisia and on the direct and indirect beneficiaries at large.
This activity is coordinated by the University of Gabes and the University of Tunis El Manar.
The terms of reference for the selection of the external expert are available on the project website www.dirasa.eu.
Do you want to become an external evaluator for DIRASA?
The deadline for applications is Wednesday 11 October 2023, 5 PM (CET). Applications must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
About the project
DIRASA is a project funded within the Erasmus+, Capacity Building in the field of higher education. Capacity-building projects in the field of higher education are transnational cooperation projects based on multilateral partnerships, between Higher Education Institutions and organisations from EU Member states or countries associated to the Programme and third countries not associated to the Programme.
- Sfax University (Tunisia, coordinator)
- Université de Tunis (Tunisia)
- Université de Tunis El Manar (Tunisia)
- Carthage University (Tunisia)
- University of Sousse (Tunisia)
- Université de Gabes (Tunisia)
- Université de la Manouba (Tunisia)
- University of Monastir (Tunisia)
- Université Virtuelle de Tunis (Tunisia)
- University of Kairouan (Tunisia)
- Université de Gafsa (Tunisia)
- Université of Jendouba (Tunisia)
- Université Ez-Zitouna (Tunisia)
- Ministry of Higher Education And Scientific Research (Tunisia)
- Agence Nationale de la Promotion de la Recherche Scientifique (Tunisia)
- UNIMED – Unione delle Università del Mediterraneo (Italia)
- Università di Pisa (Italy)
- Università degli Studi di Pavia (Italy)
- CESIE (Italy)
- Université de Rouen Normandie (France)
For further informations
Contact Alessia Valenti: firstname.lastname@example.org.