October 18 is the European day against human trafficking. On this occasion, CESIE renews its commitment to the protection of human rights by promoting an initiative of the SAFE HUT project, which aims to support the social and labor inclusion of women and adolescent victims or survivors of trafficking through the establishment of safe spaces.
In collaboration with WGSS, IRC – International Rescue Committee e Centro Penc, SAFE HUT has therefore designed a free initiative. It is a course, conducted entirely in English, which will offer highly specialized training in the field of migration.
You can attend and register for all the meetings, or even just the ones you are interested in, by October 27. To do so, simply follow the links to the sessions provided in the following calendar:
- October 31: Anti-Trafficking Principles
- November 7: Gender-Based Violence
- November 9: WGSS – Empowerment & Objectives
- November 14: Ethnopsychological Approach
- November 21: Cultural Mediation
- November 23: Child Protection
- November 28: LGBTQIA+ Inclusion
- December 15: Seminario Aperto su Tecniche e Strategie per il lancio di WGSS: esperienze di replicazione in vari contesti in Europa
Hurry, places are limited!
About the project
SAFE HUT – Holding safe spaces for women and girls’ empowerment is a project funded by the European Commission, DG for Migration and Home Affairs (HOME), Asylum Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF).
- CESIE (Italy, coordinator)
- Centro PENC. ANTROPOLOGIA E PSICOLOGIA GEOCLINICA ONLUS (Italy)
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) (Germany)
- KENTRO MERIMNAS OIKOGENEIAS KAI PAIDIOU (KMOP) (Greece)
- KOVOS SU PREKYBA ZMONEMIS IR ISNAUDOJIMU CENTRAS VSI (KOPZI) (Lithuania)
- ASOCIATIA ECUMENICA A BISERCILOR DIN ROMANIA A (AIDROM) (Romania)
- ANIMUS ASSOCIATION FOUNDATION (AAF) (Bulgaria)
For further information
Read more about SAFE HUT.
Contact Cristina Idone Befecadu: email@example.com.